MAKING UP MISSED WORK CAN CAUSE CONSIDERABLE DIFFICULTY. PLEASE READ AND SIGN BELOW INDICATING YOU ARE AWARE OF PROCEDURES:
1. It is your responsibility to arrange for makeups with the instructor.
2. Makeups are required for credit. Failure to make up work within the specified time = zero grade.
3. Makeups for tests are given each morning in the detention room (115) at 7:10. You may report earlier if
you want more time.
4. Test days are announced in advance; if you suspect a quiz, then phone another student to find out.
5. If you are late to school on the day of a quiz or a test, or if you leave early, then you must check in with the instructor that day.
6. If a quiz or test is given on a Friday, makeup must be the following Monday.
7. The instructor reserves the right to change any makeup quiz or test.
8. All makeups must occur the first day back to school unless:
1. the absence is extended --but check in to get the notes, and homework central on the web
2. handouts--remember if absent to check homework central for required printouts
3. if a handout is given when absent, you will be given time to read it before a test or quiz
9. All outside work--quarter projects, research papers etc. are due before school by the first bell.
10. If the course you are taking involves viewing a film, you should arrange with the instructor to see any parts missed due to absence or lateness before making up work
11. Points may be deducted for any work made up late, or the makeup may not be allowed at all
depending on the circumstances--Mr. Cox / Ms. Coleman, and Mr. Colvin (computer matters) will be consulted.
12. IF YOU ARE A SENIOR, IT IS ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT TO OBSERVE ALL DUE DATES FOR THE SENIOR THESIS. FALLING BEHIND IN THIS PROJECT CREATES MANY DIFFICULTIES. THIS YEAR, THE WORK IS ASSIGNED IN THE FIRST SEMESTER.
IN SIGNING THIS, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND WILL COMPLY WITH THE STIPULATED POLICIES: