The iPad (& peripherals) that were issued to you by SJC will be returned no later than Friday, May 26, 2017.
The following components must be returned in GOOD condition (the condition GOOD is a standard set by the leasing company):
- iPad, Protective Cover, USB Cable (USB to Lightning) & Power Supply (10 or 12 Watt)
Students that do not return all components or components are returned damaged will be held financially responsible (see below for prices).
FYI, students that do not turn-in any piece of their equipment and/or have unpaid additional charges will have their transcript held.
Preparing Your iPad for Turn-In:
To protect your personal AppleID/iTunes account and to ensure the availability of your data after you turn in the iPad, complete the following 4 steps:
- Turn Off any Passcodes that you have setup on your iPad.
- Turn off 'Find My iPad' (Settings>iCloud).
- Turn off 'Two-Step Verification'.
- Complete an iCloud Back Up or using iTunes on your home computer perform a backup (Strongly Recommended, but optional)
- You do NOT need to wipe your iPad before the turn-in (the iPad will be wiped clean in your presence during the turned in.)
Possible Additional Charges:
If the iPad that is being turned-in has any of the following, the cost to the student will be $52.00:
- Cracked or Shattered Display.
- USB connector stuck or broken off in the charging port.
- Damaged or Stuck Buttons.
- Corners and/or damages to the body of the device.
If the Protective Case is damaged or lost, the cost to the student is $45.00
If the USB Cable is damaged or lost, the cost to the student is $20.00
If the Power Supply is damaged or lost, the cost to the student is $20.00
Additional charges can be paid by Cash, Check (made payable to St. John's) or Credit Card (mc, visa, amex).
|Equipment Turn-In Schedule:|
|Monday, May 22, 2017||8:00am-3:00pm||Tech Offices (Rm 305)|
|Tuesday, May 23, 2017||8:00am-3:00pm||Tech Offices (Rm 305)|
|Wednesday, May 24, 2017||8:00am-3:00pm||Tech Offices (Rm 305)|
|Thursday, May 25, 2017||8:00am-3:00pm||Tech Offices (Rm 305)|
|Friday, May 26, 2016||8:00am-3:00pm||Tech Offices (Rm 305)|
|May 30- June 02, 2017||8:00am-3:00pm||Tech Offices (Rm 305)|
* * * Avoid the Rush and the Wait Times, Don't Wait to the Last Day to Turn-In your iPad * * *
FYI, you may turn-in your equipment earlier than the dates listed above.